Getting Public Liability Insurance for Your Event
The process for purchasing Public Liability Insurance is quite simple.
You can either get in contact with one of our team who can discuss the specific requirements of your event, or advise you to get a level of cover that can meet your needs. Alternatively, you can simply get a quote or buy a policy online.
How To Get Public Liability Insurance For An Event
How to Get Public Liability Insurance for An Event
Step 1: Choose the Event Insurance Policy most relevant to your event.
Step 2: Decide on your desired level of public liability cover. This will depend upon:
- The total number of visitors attending your event.
- The limit of financial cover you would like (up to £10 million).
Step 3: Choose from one of our other popular cover options, including:
- Employer's Liability
- Event Equipment
- Cancellation, Abandonment, Postponement
Step 4: Now you have several options:
- Fill out an online form to get a quote
- Fill out an online form to purchase
- Contact our team to discuss your specific requirements and purchase your policy
From public liability insurance for charity events to public liability insurance for musicians, we can provide you with the cover you need. Our full range of event public liability policies can be found here. If you are unsure whether we can cover your event, you can either call us on 01425 470360 or send an email to email@example.com with any of your enquires.
Which event insurance policy are you looking for?
- One Off Insurance
- Sporting Insurance
- Shows, Fairs & Exhibitions Insurance
- Street Parties Insurance
- Wedding Insurance
- Stallholders Insurance
- Multiple Events Insurance
- Christmas Lights Insurance
- Band, DJ and Performer's Insurance
- Conference Insurance
- Exhibitors Insurance
- Fireworks Insurance
- Celebrations and Parties Insurance
- Festivals Insurance