Event Insurance Services has created ‘The Ultimate Wedding Guide’, designed to take couples through the entire wedding planning process to ensure they stay focused and feel in control at all times.
The guide includes in depth research from Event Insurance Services own survey as well as statistics from reputable sources such as The Office of National Statistics in order to give couples an idea of the work that goes into planning a picture perfect wedding day.
The guide covers all of the following topics:
- So you’re engaged, what’s next? - Detailing the first steps couples need to take now that they are engaged
- Getting organised: the wedding checklist - An extensive checklist taking the couple through a step by step wedding planning process
- What to look for in - a venue, a wedding date, a best man and a maid of honour
- The wedding roles - Including the role of Best Man, Maid of Honour, Father of the Bride, Ushers and Bridesmaids
- What to ask your wedding planner – If a wedding planner is being used, this section will detail what to ask and when
- 10 things you need to know when planning your wedding – Helpful facts and statistics to give the reader an idea of what has been done in the past, what works and what to expect
- Wedding advice – Advice from married couples and people who have attended weddings in the past
Event Insurance Services aim to take the pressure off of couples planning to get married by offering them useful, practical information which can be implemented during their planning process.
The guide touches on the issue of wedding insurance, which many people do not realise is an option when planning their wedding. Wedding insurance can protect couples against having to cover the costs if their wedding is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances and Event Insurance Services are keen to raise awareness about the service.
Included in our Wedding insurance package: