The perfect cover for those providing Hot Food at events in the UK.
Our hot food insurance policies are designed to cover those who are attending events as either a hot food supplier or as the events caterer.
The ideal policies for those offering hot food at events.
The food scene is booming in the UK; and food festivals are increasing in popularity, supper clubs and pop up restaurants are appearing everywhere with diverse cuisines, homemade artisan products, honest and local produce coming to the forefront and making things more vibrant and exciting.
Food is an essential component of almost any event; whether it’s a village fete, music festival, trade show or even a party. Not to mention of course, those events dedicated specifically to food & drink.
That’s why we have created two specific Insurance Policies for Hot Food suppliers.
There are two options, one policy is designed to cover you for a single event; the other offers protection for multiple events over the course of a year with packages covering up to 15 events, up to 45 events or more upon request.
The single event policy will offer you cover for four consecutive days’ worth of insurance protection. Our multiple event policy provides cover for 3 consecutive days as standard. This can be extended easily, tailoring options to suit your needs.
Although you may feel your risk may be low, insurance is still an essential part of any event, including those who simply attend as a key service, supplier, or vendor.
These policies offer public liability insurance, starting at £1million worth of cover; but can cover up to £10million if required.
We also offer the option to add employers’ liability to protect your staff and equipment cover for your appliances and stock if needed.
Please note the following:
* Food related claims (i.e. food poisoning) would be settled in an aggregate fashion; meaning any settlement figure would be divided between all those affected.
* This policy is not suitable to cover food vans or ice cream trucks. We can however, cover vendors serving food from detachable trailers.
* Our Equipment cover can include food; however, we would not cover for any wastage costs if food went un-eaten or was not stored or prepared correctly.
Hot Food insurance cover options can include:
- Public Liability
- Employers' Liability
- Event Equipment Cover
- Event Cancellation or Abandonment Cover
- Adverse Weather Extensions
- Non-Appearance Extensions