Bespoke Fireworks Display Insurance
A tailored event insurance policy for organisers of firework displays and bonfire night events.
Every event is different and we don’t underestimate the work that goes into ensuring the smooth running of each and every event, especially when playing with fire.
A firework display is the perfect way to complete your event and leave attendees amazed and impressed. However, fireworks can be unpredictable so it’s important to have fireworks display insurance in place to cover you in case things go wrong. It can take as little as change of wind direction or adverse weather condition for the event to be cancelled so make sure you’re covered.
Your demands and needs
This product meets the demands and needs of those who wish to insure their organisation of a fireworks display for public liability and employers’ liability or damage to event equipment.
You should read and check all insurance documents issued to you and ensure that you are aware of the cover, limits and other terms that apply to your specific circumstances.
Typical Risks associated with Fireworks Displays and Bonfire Night Events
In addition to completing a full risk assessment, there are further risks you need to be aware of, such as:
- Ensuring the individual responsible for the fireworks is trained and the fireworks have been sourced from a reputable vendor.
- Keeping an eye on the weather in the weeks prior to your event
- Making sure the venue is large enough and crowds are a safe distance from the fireworks
- Checking the venue is well lit so guests can find their way around
Read our full checklist on how to safely plan a fireworks display.
Who needs Firework Display Insurance?
It’s advisable for anyone organising an event involving fireworks takes out the appropriate insurance policy. Our policies cater for everyone, ranging from schools and sport clubs to larger community and corporate organisations.
Fireworks insurance can be taken out for bonfire nights and any other event throughout the year that involves fireworks.
Bonfire Night insurance as standard
Bonfire night events come in many different formats and sizes but all need the appropriate insurance to protect all those involved. We know the typical risks of bonfire nights and can advise the right bonfire night insurance policy for your event.
Better yet, if you're having a fireworks display and take out fireworks display insurance with us, bonfire night insurance comes too. Let our advisors help with this important part of your planning. Contact us to discuss your bonfire insurance needs.
What's covered by our insurance for firework displays?
- Our public liability insurance provides cover for your legal liability to pay damages, claimants’ costs and expenses which arise as a result of and in connection with the event.
- Our Employer’s Liability insurance covers you for legal liability to pay damages, claimants’ costs and expenses which arise as a result of anyone you employ at an event including whether paid or unpaid. However, it doesn’t include any liability in respect of a Road Traffic Accident (RTA) related incident.
- Provides cover for the loss of, or damage to equipment that you are responsible for during, and in association with your event. This can be items which you have hired in, or which you own; these are under our equipment cover. For property which are part and parcel of the venue or are in the vicinity (cars in a car park, for example) and don’t belong to you, are covered under Public Liability. As with all insurances, there are exclusions for example, we will not cover for loss or damage caused by the defective erection, use or dismantlement of any temporary structures (such as marquees or staging); loss from unattended vehicles; damage from vandalism; and theft or attempted theft unless there is evidence of violent, visible and forcible or violent entry thereto.
- There are some exclusions which aren’t covered in the fireworks insurance policy. Download the full fireworks insurance policy.
Don’t let a glitch ruin your event; give yourself peace of mind with a reliable insurance policy, meaning less time worrying, and more time enjoying your fireworks display. Get a free quote today.
Whether it’s a firework specific event in November or a display at a wedding in July, we can offer you a specialised insurance policy to suit your needs for as little as £114.
We also offer discounted rates for displays where your fireworks are being let off by a third party supplier.
Cover options for Fireworks Insurance include:
- Public Liability
- Employers Liability
- Event Equipment Cover
- Bonfire cover comes as standard
Why choose Events Insurance Services?
- Reliable Fireworks Insurance cover
- Rated 5/5 on Trustpilot
- Tailored Fireworks Display Insurance
- 24 hour turnaround time