A highly skilled in-house claims handling department deal with all claims as efficiently and sympathetically as possible, given the nature of claims can sometimes be quite delicate. If needed, a nationwide loss adjusting service can also be called upon to give immediate support.
If you have reason to make a claim under an Event Insurance Services Policy which is underwritten by BSpoke Underwriting Limited (previously known as UK General), the process is as follows:
- You should submit a completed claim notification form including all additional details required
- We will contact you by return to acknowledge receipt of the Online Claim Form
- You will be asked to provide confirmation of the loss of damage, this may include original invoices, copies of contracts or witness statements etc.
- We will best assess how to deal with your claim.
- You will be assured of a first class service and a sympathetic approach.
- We will endeavour to handle your claim as necessary without delay
Beazley or Lloyds of London Policies
If your Policy is underwritten by Beazley or other Insurer's within Lloyds of London, typically with a Policy Number starting with either "BUK..." or "BZ..." please refer to the Claims Notification page in your Policy wording to contact the correct Loss Adjuster dependant on the nature of your claim. If you are unsure, please contact us on 01425 470360 or email@example.com and will shall assist you.
Make sure you complete all sections and give the necessary details required. We'll aim to settle your claim as quickly as possible - in most instances within one working week.
All claims are dealt with subject to individual circumstances and policy terms and conditions.
Bspoke Underwriting Limited policies are underwritten by Watford Insurance Company Europe Limited.